Monday, August 5, 2013

Every Street Is A 2-Way Street

noisy horny lil bugs all over the place buzzing nonstop. 
This one is dead.


finding ourselves a lil secret beach for nude tanning pleasure




lil old school french village 


Bandol



back in Toulon Center

Gettin the spices for dinner!



930AM 


Marseille Calanques






Mmm South of France Pistou soup

The Bluntness

Dinner sunset

Havana Club

Overpriced lil drank

William and Camille

walk home

Toulon has been good to me, other than the bug bites, and the confusing parking etiquette (cars park facing each other or halfway on sidewalks.. I guess this is effective space utilisation in a way).  It's a heat that reminds me of Florida... but maybe not as much humidity.  The calanques were insane, and the water - pure bliss.  Only an hour from Toulon to Marseille. The hike down wasn't hard at all, I suppose it is just a matter of getting there in time to grab a nice rock to put your stuff or have a picnic.  Met Camille's best friend William, a stylish guy studying meds, with a ... how can I say ... a serious grip on what is good music. haha, reminded me of my own friends at home.  We went out to a bar called Havana Club, hipped-out bartenders, and seats outside in the center of all the bars and shops. Some could call the drinks cheap, but when you convert it, it's def overpriced, and I end up doublefisting... or maybe I just have a problem and should drink slower. 

KL

No comments:

Post a Comment