Monday, June 17, 2013

Way Over There


I've found myself (strangely) debating whether or not I could afford to go to this... How ridiculous right? There is no way I could not. For the past month and a half I've waited up until midnight over and over again to make the phone call; tic.net doesn't accept US credit card, so they have you call in.  Midnight here, is 9am over there. Anyhow, Once I get to the bank tomorrow and follow such-said payment instructions from the helpful Denise on the other side of the tele, on the other side of the world, it'll all hopefully be done & legit. WOO. Could I go on about how fucking stoked I am to see THE KNIFE (in their own motherland? whaa! I did a project on Karen's solo proj Fever Ray back in ... 2010 after seeing her at Coachella earlier that spring- that you can check here: Feverish, with the help of good friends who are also huge fans of her music, her lyrics and all-around art, if you will. It would be so rad to see her again live in The Knife), NEIL YOUNG, ALABAMA SHAKES, BEACH HOUSE, ALICIA KEYS (girl's got sooouuulll) LOCAL NATIVES, TAME IMPALA (love for Jay forever and always. this will be the 4th time I get to see them), UNKNOWN MORTAL ORCHESTRA, HAIM (LA-natives, such a talented group of gals- saw them when they opened for Edward Sharpe at UCLA and they. Killed. it! stoked to see them movin on around the world and movin on fast), or BAT FOR LASHES? Nah, don't get me started... I'll let ya know once I'm actually there. 






ah, how adorable are they? :)

total for this: 2040 swedish kronas aka $316.61 USD + $40 (wire fee)

KL

No comments:

Post a Comment