Tuesday, June 25, 2013

10 Things I Hate About Airlines

1. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
2. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
3. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
4. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
5. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
6. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
7. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
8. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
9. Why only 1 bag of peanuts?
10. Why not pistachios?

Seriously, those snacks are barely Barbie-size, and judging by my pant size I am definitely not Barbie-size. Other than that, I love flying.  For someone having a deadly fear of heights, my favorite part is taking off and watching everything below you turn into nothing more than a little dot.. though I also wish that plowing through the clouds was a little more dramatic like it is in cartoons. 

Anyhooooooo, I leave in 10 days! whoa whoa whoaaa. My bag is(literally) already packed- a lot easier process than I thought, but I'll include those details later cause I have yet to weigh it and make sure I can carry it on vs. checking it in...So the payment for Way Out West cleared- that took about a week, the customer service from Swed Ticketmaster was pretty good with timely responses.  So I continued onto buying my flight from Nice, France to Göteborg, Sweden.  I plan on being near Nice in the beginning of August, and in comparison to flying out of Toulon there was about a $200 difference at the least. 

The best flight I could afford financially and timewise (some had some seriously long layovers which made those cheapest at $224- 17 hours? nah, rather not.)was from KLM Airlines off edreams.net totaling at $333.86 with a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam.  I got to be amped for about 12 hours, cause then I got an e-mail that said there's an error with my reservation. [Insert disgusted sad frustrated sigh]...UUUGGGGHHHH. Anyhow, now I get to wait for another e-mail to see if they fixed it or scammed me or decided I'm too lame to go. Did I mention that I'm a hypochondriac? :|


oh julia stiles, heath broke my heart too. it'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment