Friday, July 5, 2013

Bills, Bills, Bills


Ah, finally, got off my bum to face the truth and exchange some cold hard cash.  Went to the nearest Travelex, and attempted to divi-up my expenses as such roughly for the first 1/3 of the places I'm seeing:

London (11 days):housing - 77GBP
                           food - 132 GBP
                           transp/out - 220 GBP = 429 500 GBP

The Outcome: 355 GBP costing $606.31 USD (no fee when over $600)

Stockholm & Gothenburg: (11 days):1400 kr costing $238.43 USD
- I go back to Gothenburg after some time after Stockholm for the festival, so I just combined them since expenses will be different (roughly).

Brussels/Paris/Toulon/Nice (14 days):food - 340 USD
                                     going out/museums - 400 USD
                                     transportation (other than air) - 300

The Outcome: but just to be safe, I bought $1400 USD worth of Euros = € 960

I'm cutting a lot of it close, and feel a tad like how Marshal felt when he tried being Sports Guy 



Help. :|

KL

oh, how could I even think about posting this without some Destiny's Child? ha, you triflin



No comments:

Post a Comment